Community Guidelines

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Hey y'all! I feel like everyone should know how to act, but you how crazy it is out there... and how holding everyone to a high standard of integrity sometimes doesn't work out.

So, some basic guidelines... and know I will not hesitate to give you the boot for breaking any of these rules.

1. Be nice and respect each other. Don't be a jerk. Simple. Not up for discussion. I decide if you're being a jerk or not. Name-calling, bashing, supremacy, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia will be not be tolerated.

2. Faith neutral. I encourage each of you to learn from one another. This is not the place for religious or spiritual righteousness.

3. Don't be easily offended. Seriously. No drama. Just ignore or scroll by something that triggers you. If someone is being a jerk, please let me know tho!

4. No SPAM, obvs. If you're only here to promote yourself or to advertise, you'll be getting the boot. If you would like to legit post your offers, message me and we'll talk about it.

This is what we have for now. I'm sure this will grow as the community grows.

Thank you for being here and for sharing your energy! 💞

• Founding Member

@Ananda they need a pinky promise emoji - I agree!