Unexplained Experiences

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

I am really hoping that this will reach someone who has had this same experience!

When I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, I had a spend-the-night at my next door neighbor's house. They had bunkbeds and I was sleeping on the bottom bunk. I woke up in the middle of the night and sat straight up in bed suddenly. There at the foot of the bed, like almost right above my feet, was a huge "fireball." It took up the entire space between the bed I was on and the bed above me, but I could see it's edges.. if that makes sense.

It rushed at me, I felt myself fall back in the bed, and then it was morning. ๐Ÿ˜…

Has anyone ever experienced or heard of anytihng like this?

• I have, like... many. I've solid crossed over, twice. Have been "bumped-in, and back" twice.

I might be able to write a book of short stories... lol

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

@DoMani Di IOLI Do you remember being on the other side? You should write that book!

• @Ananda yes... I do. It has shaped a lot of who and how I Am. 

I also remember a lot of strange (a.k.a. paranormal-type) experiences from throughout my life... some, seemed like a kind of spiritual/energetic message. Others... werr just strange...lol

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

@DoMani Di IOLI I love that. Nothing like the strange and paranormal being regular everyday LOL. I've had so many I couldn't count but could always understand/make sense of them. This one has always perplexed me. Sometimes I wonder if it's an Appalachian thing but I've searched and searched and have never found anything. ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ

• @Ananda oh, and, I actually have some info on the fireball experience you spoke of. 

I had a similar experience... short version... I researched my mother's lineage... back to some possible Azerbaijani heritage. Azerbaijan/Azerbaijani, roughly translated, means keepers of the flame... or, those who watch/keep the fires.

(I used to be a researcher... in the science field... the skills, it seems, are highly transferable...lol)

The experience was not uncommon among their people... something to do with being made familiar with the energetic Source of that which you will be heavily involved with in the times ahead. 

I've had the fire pass through the center of me. I have also experienced it with what appeared to be an orb of water.

Some of my cousins and I were standing in an unfinished part of their house, and a swirling mist went toward my one cousin's chest. From her perspective,  she said it looked like a propeller made of cloud and air... and felt cool when it passed through her.

Not sure if that info is helpful... but, figured I'd share.

• Side note: Azerbaijan has been my favorite word ever since. I even love saying it... just to say it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

@DoMani Di IOLI Oh MY GOSH thank you so much for sharing this! How INTERESTING. I will say, I am a Solar being. When I see my higher self, she looks like the sun... or a fireball human shape.

I had an experience with an orb flying at me from the sky. I was night swimming with my bestie and at first I thought it was a shooting star but it shot right over our heads and made a 90° turn to follow the river. Our dogs saw it and started chasing it.

My friend said she saw it, but now she hates when I talk about it and acts like I'm making it up. She admits the dogs saw something. I'm like... girl why you scared. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Founding Member

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

@Lulu Fenner Gosh maybe! I have heard of ball lightening but have never read a description like this. I remain perplexed!

• Founding Member

Wow! This is such a great thread. I'd love to hear about the experience of @DoMani Di IOLI with crossing over and being bumped back in. I'm still working to process a near death experience from over 30 years ago (when I was just a kid) because I don't have any memories of it whatsoever. Wishing I had the soul-story and experience to hold on to the light sometimes, but I may be finally getting there! What I remember is the aftermath (I fainted hard the next day and ended up with a ton of physical and mental/emotional struggles including an irregular heart beat and vertigo, etc.)

Ultimately, I believe my NDE opened me to a walk-in soul coming in, and 32 years later, I'm still working to retrieve and rebirth the real me. I think my soul had to depart quickly in order to protect me from the depth of childhood trauma I endured. When I awakened two years ago, spirit guidance only allowed me to have part of the story! I'm getting some more now as I work with deeper inner child healing and self compassion. 

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

@Lacey E Welter Wow!!! What an experience!!! Yes I'd love to hear more about both of your stories. My partner had a NDE when he was young and doesn't remember, just like you said. It's amazing how powerful our ability is to block things out but also to still FEEL the experience in a way that's hard to verbalize. That's how I imagine this.