Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - November 8, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

So... We have moved into the waning crescent lunar phase where our new seed of power is relying on instinct and is reaching for the light. This is the planning stage and because this phase began at 0° of Capricorn, and because the Moon is out of bounds, we may be needing to come up with some out-of-the-box solutions around our seed of power and how it relates to our stability, our resources, and the structures and foundations in our lives. This may feel critical and of utter importance. With many families facing major changes, upheavals, and unknown futures, this seems quite appropriate in this wacky dystopian weather. 

With this rebellious, yet serious Capricorn Moon squaring Chiron today, the challenges we are facing may bring up old hurts that we may or may not be cognizant are old, unresolved, and nuanced. It's never just the one thing, is it. No, my friends. We are ever multi-faceted, complex, and full of beautiful contradictions. This is as it should be.

Our Beacon card is the Lovers. This guidance is as much about making a choice as it is about being in relation with others as it is about the duality that exists within all of us and what it takes to unite us as an INDIVIDUAL. As you move through this razors-edge time, check in with yourself and be sure you are having your own back. It may feel that in times like these it is okay to make choices that sacrifice your integrity and inner peace. The exact opposite is true and this is SO IMPORTANT. 

When faced with uncertain outcomes, truly the only North is to follow your truth and utmost principles. 

I often find that the meaning I put to words is not the meaning others put to the same words. This confuses me when I hear how some people translate my messages, but because I live by the principle that I am not interested in explaining myself excessively, I usually do not expound. People can only receive through their filter which is biased in various ways for various reasons and none of that is my business. This is simply an example of how it can feel challenging to hold your own line, yet it must be done. You have to stand for something and you have to know, specifically what those things are. Be the mountain.

We are in the Gemini/Sagittarius frenzy of collective experience right now. The more we lean into the Gemini frenzy of asking questions, thinking locally (metaphorical and literal), being comfy with the constant barrage of changing information and situation, and being flexible where it is appropriate, the more likely we are to have a better outcome come January. xx Love love.

Gorgeous art inspiration by Muhammed Saleh