Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - November 17, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

For the 2nd night in a row, the planets spoke to me as I slept. Last night it was Mercury emblazing his planetary symbol throughout my sleep-state consciousness. This isn't unusual, though, it just always feels like pure magic every time. And every time there is an important message.

For Halloween I made a video on a topic that had been requested MANY times. This was on the degree theory created by Nicola Stojanovic. In this theory, which is more complex than this, connects the 18th and 22nd degree of every zodiac sign with horrible things. And there's some support that can be found for this, yet, just like in everything astrology and in life, a HUGE spectrum of experience exists.

In this video, which I intended to be like a fun exploration of ideas, I showed what my limited exercise in research came up with. In the list of "top 10 most evil people", none had these degrees. Some serial killers did and some natural disasters and tragedies occurred on days where planets were at these degrees. Yet also so does Rosa Parks, Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, Marilyn Monroe, Donald Trump, Sting and his wife Trudie, George W. Bush, Greta Garbo, the United States, Mother Theresa, Patsy Cline, the day the light bulb was patented, and me.

I shared other degree theories that I find to be more accurate/helpful, and at the end of the video I said something to the effect of "I'm not convinced!"

Yet every day I'm soothing people's fears in the comments of this video. People are really scared and I feel horribly about it! So now I must create a video to bring some balance and a clearer understanding that this is not something to be worried about in the way folks are worried. I'm HOPING that some of these souls will happen to read this post so they can have their fears soothed!

So of course, Mercury is at 18° of Scorpio today, asking me to explain. The message Mercury was imparting to me had to do with CONTRACTS. I'm still deciphering it, but I often see Mercury in certain placements in synastry, composite, and in natal charts that speaks of soul contracts and agreements we made before incarnating. It's a FASCINATING thing to explore when it's prominent like this.

This brings us to the place where we have to understand that we do not have all the information about why things happen, why people act certain ways, and why we and they make certain choices that on the surface seem BAD BAD BAD. We like to judge people's lives and say "Well if they would just deal with their addiction, they can fulfill their life purpose and finally be happy." Yet, some people come here with the soul instructions to have the experience of being in addiction. Some people hurt us, betray us, neglect us, and we blame them, hold onto our anger (rightfully so, don't get me wrong... our human selves have every right to be angry and hurt), yet sometimes they are SERVING us from a contract we have made so we can grow, overcome, and WAKE THE EFF UP.

I recently had an exchange with someone who said "they cheated so they can't be my soul mate." Of course we all have varied beliefs about what soul mates are and I honor those differences. To me, a soul mate can cheat. Why? Because a soul mate can serve us in many ways and we don't always enjoy those ways, but if we grow, learn, evolve, etc, then they are serving us and perhaps there was an agreement before incarnation that it could go down like that. My soul mates have utterly destroyed me, and I am grateful for every single experience of phoenixing because of their crap choices and behavior. I can see the divinity in the contracts.

Let me clarify that I'm not saying that we are responsible for everything that happens to us and I'm also not saying that people are not responsible for their actions. Every individual is responsible for the karma they create and have to deal with the very real repercussions of their choices and actions, soul contract or not. Sometimes we agree to the consequences at a soul level.

Basically, this is a long-winded way to say... the human does not have access to the whole story. Our consciousness is not able to access the intricacies and nuances of every bad thing and why it happens.

Maybe these degrees hint at a certain type of soul contract that can manifest in a huge spectrum of different experience. Maybe it's entirely RANDOM. Maybe it's something else entirely. It is utterly pretentious and irresponsible to use astrological blanket statements or interpretations of any kind. I avoid them for these reasons!

Our job is ultimately to make peace with the unknown, unpredictable, and tragic nature of life. None of us get out alive. Literally all we have control of is how we handle it! All we can do is control ourselves and how we let life change us. Do we become bitter and afraid? Or do we become strong and WISE. Most of us become a divine blend of these polarities and that is OKAY. I'm sending you all my love today. Mushy, squishy, and glittery. xx