Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - November 18, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

We have arrived at the Taurus Full Moon Eclipse Portal. Are you feeling it? I sure am. It will be exact at 3:57 am EST tonight.

Now, let's do a body scan. Close your eyes, invite your Spirit Council to assist you in scanning your body. We are looking for areas in our physical, emotional, mental, and ethereal bodies where we are leaking energy, or energy is being siphoned.

When you are ready, say "I call back my divine and sacred energy. I call it back from places I have left it, people who are holding it, and situations that are draining it, consciously or unconsciously, I call it back to me now. I return any energy I am holding that is not mine to its original source, and may all be blessed by this new wholeness and purity of being. A-ho. May it be so with gratitude." Or however you wish to express and conduct the sacred act of power and energy reclamation.

Pleiadian energies are present and are available to assist in this coming back to the body. Moss agate, emeralds, copper, alabaster, rubies, and other stones that are yellow, orange, red, and opaque white are helpers during this time. Animals and animal totems are present in the physical and ethereal and would love to surround you, protect you, and support you. Call on them.

In other news, as I've been talking about for months, this first eclipse is exactly opposite Joe Biden's Sun and will likely be very uncomfortable for him. The second eclipse is an exact conjunction to the United States ascendant (where Pluto was on 9/11 with Saturn opposing) and will be conjunct the Great Attractor which activates a type of fated gravity that can feel inescapable. This will likely be uncomfortable for all of us. This practice of calling back and protecting your energy has never been more important than it is now.

I am sending you all my love and will accept yours in return. We need each other. xx

art inspiration by 80svintagepulps

woman howling with wolves