Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - November 22, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Happy Monday, my friends. I hope your weekend was full of magic! I've been hearing from so many of you who are going through the emotional and physical roller coaster as fated beginnings and endings make themselves known. I am in it with you and am in awe of these times. I feel the deep magnetic pull of change and it is both terrifying and exhilarating.

Welcome to Sagittarius season! This is the time of the truth-seeking wanderer, the willing student, and the challenge of the philosopher. Have you ever tried to debate a Sagittarius laden person? LOLOL GOOD LUCK. Contrary to popular belief, it is not the archer but the ARROW that is our guide. We are all the archer.

As the collective consciousness enters this season of the far-reaching, truth-seeking, arrow, we crave understanding. That is the endpoint. And to that end, the arrow NEVER misses her mark. This means she never sins, as the word sin is an archery term that means "to miss your mark."

This does not mean the accuracy is always 100%, hear me out. With Sagittarius, it doesn't even matter if we don't hit the target because the goal is not the bullseye. It is the learning and understanding we gain from wherever the arrow lands, and the journey, the GLORIOUS view of the landscape, the sky, the sensation of wind that is the satisfaction. In this way, there is never a missed mark. It is always correct, so let her fly. Don't try to grab her mid-flight as the softest feathers can cut like a knife at that speed.

Today the Sun will be conjunct Ketu, the Dragon's Tail, the South Node. Allow the arrow to penetrate to the truth of where you are afraid to move out of your comfort zone. Allow the exhilaration of adventure to overshadow your fear and embrace a destiny that is ever so seductive and alluring, yet evasive at this stage of the game. Let yourself dream and release and GROW.

Our lovely Venus is beaming us with the blessings of Vega and our most distant, long-forgotten, impossible to grasp history and mythology can be integrated, as long as we allow it without grasping it to tightly.

We are still in the Full Moon lunar phase, so if you're feeling impatient with yourself, as if you should "just get over it already" with these eclipse energies, play the role of your own divine mother, kiss it and make it all better. The Cancer Moon squaring Chiron may offer more moments like this than we like, but there's no such thing as too many divine mom kisses. Here are some kisses from me. xx

How about this stunner from @jensfineart

sagittarius archer