Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - November 29, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

It's Monday, Mystics, and it's going to be a another BIG week! There is so much to talk about it, boggles the mind!

First, let me say that today, 11/29/21 is the 3rd major vibrational/harmonic spike in a relatively short period of time and the 2nd that is of the 7/14 vibration variety. The first of this quartet was a 7/14 vibration on October 9, 2021... that week was chock full of a wild, dizzying amount of changing news every single day.

The second spike was a 13 vibration and coincided with the Astroworld concert tragedy.

Today we have the largest of the 4 spikes and it occurs with a Mercury/Sun/Vesta conjunction (cazimi) at 7° of Sagittarius, in close conjunction with fixed Royal Star, Antares. Okay, so that's a lot of information AND we have our final eclipse of the year this week.

The 7th and 14th harmonics are about events and information that make us go DEEP within and search for meaning, wisdom, and understanding...somtimes it is to COPE with what we are experiencing. Usually it is a SHARED experience and is a "world stage" type of thing, kinda like damn near everything going on right now.

We're also having Schumann Resonance spikes and geomagnetic space weather spikes. It's a lot, my friends.

Antares is known as The Watcher of the West and is connected with Archangel Uriel. Uriel is the regent of the Sun, the Flame of God. Vesta is the Keeper of the temple flame and all this is exactly aligned in conjunction with the Sun.

This passionate, fire energy will with us for awhile and the veil is so very thin that beings from all the realms are nearby. And I mean... all the realms. These are not times to be casually "reaching out" to spirits or beings of any kind. Stay in your own dimensional lane. Deal with your Spirit Council only. Fortify your energetic body. Use discernment of the utmost variety and iron clad boundaries in every interaction, physical and nonphysical.

Messages are incoming and with the above rules in play, you will be receiving them from the most divine source, your own Soul Star and the Cosmic Mind of God. Do not be distracted with the news of this or that. Propaganda isn't for you, my love, the world is on edge and you are needed. Dig your feet in the Earth, today. The Libra Moon is interested in cool balance, eyes beholding beauty, and righteous justice.

The desire to protect and defend the vulnerable is big with all this and is in perfect correlation with the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell beginning.

As I'm typing this, I'm hearing the song "How Deep is Your Love," but the Bee Gees who I don't even like. LOL Spirit be funny. A love song from the Divine Human Spirit. xx

I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again And you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave And it's me you need to show How deep is your love? How deep is your love? How deep is your love? I really mean to learn 'Cause we're living in a world of fools Breaking us down when they all should let us be We belong to you and me I believe in you You know the door to my very soul You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour You're my savior when I fall And you may not think I care for you When you know down inside that I really do And it's me you need to show How deep is your love?