Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - December 3-4, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

We've arrived, gorgeous souls! The eclipse is tonight, depending where you are... 2:45 AM EST. I've written up a blog post and made a video on my take of this eclipse where I talk about some of the United States astrology involved and the fixed stars adding their flavor for this next 6 months that will be influenced by this eclipse.

Aside from the zero point creation space we find ourselves playing with now, consider the aspects of Jupiter and your particular relationship with "taking up space." I will be telling some stories about this in the Galactic Mystic Facebook Group. Sometimes we are put in situations where people project their ideas of the type of presence, skill, service, behaviors they think we should embody, when it's truly NOT our space to fill.

I do want to mention the connection of this eclipse and lunation to the Libra New Moon on October 6, 2021. Pluto had gone direct for that New Moon so there's a hint about our own Plutonian work taking center stage for the next 6 months. It is our highest calling, according to this eclipse. My Pluto Reading is fantastic for this if you're looking for guidance in navigation. All my love is with you as we travel well! xx

https://galacticmystic.com/blogs/news/sagittarius-new-moon-solar-eclipse-december-3-4-2021