Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - December 10-12, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Happy Friday, beautiful people! Today Venus is conjunct Pluto and will be conjunct by degree until the 13th. Tomorrow, the 11th, will be when asteroid Nereus comes closest to earth. Please see Monday's post for more on Nereus.

Nereus will be in Leo when he flirts with Earth's orbit and will be ranging from about 15° - 28° of Leo throughout the day. He's averaging about a degree of movement per hour and will be creating a quincunx with the Venus/Pluto conjunction and another with Neptune, while opposing Jupiter. This creates a Finger of God pattern with a Boomerang.

That's a lot of jargon that is simply to explain that this could be a really important event on many levels. There are overlapping themes here that involve TRUTH, a choice, and revelation. It's also interesting that Nereus as an asteroid is worth millions in U.S. dollars as it is chock full of valuable minerals and elements. Issues of worth will no doubt be in mind.

Whatever happens over this weekend will require adjustment. Will the revelation break us or will we bend to accommodate? This could bring up things that are hard to compute. Nereus brings wisdom, mature dignity, and clarity. With him challenging Neptune and the Venus/Pluto conjunction, who are both related to things coming to the surface and illusions/delusions, this energy of FACING things can color the entire Venus retrograde phase and last well into March of 2022.

Cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) and Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius) will likely feel this the most. This is super interesting because Mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) need change in order to feel at home in the world. This doesn't mean they won't experience this, but I think they will be less stressed out by the revelation in their lives.

If you know where Capricorn 25° and Leo 15°-28° are located in your natal chart, this will give you clues about your personal experience with this wild ride, and as always, my personal philosophy is that every decision I face must be in alignment with my integrity and ultimate life vision. And coming home to my body and the sacred NOW is always my best coping skill. I offer this to you and wish you a beautiful revelation of your ultimate worth. Love Love. xx artwork by @riasteria