Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - December 17, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

It’s feeling less heavy now that Mars has taken some space from the South Node. Whew. BUT Venus is slowing waaaaaaaaaaay down for her retrograde and is still conjunct Pluto, The Gemini Moon is like a friggin breath of fresh air as we’ve all been in the simmer pot of fire for what felt like an eternity.

Today is Saturnalia which is one of the Full Moon’s bookends, the other being YULE and the Winter Solstice!!! Are you getting festive?

Ceres, the matrix womb, the asteroid goddess of nurturing, is and has been dancing around the North Node for a sweet while now. This is the perfect time to call on her to help us nurture some FUN into this festive season. Perhaps it’s time to find some new ways to do this thing called “self-care.”

For me, I’m turning to the old ways. It seems to me we’ve lost our connection to creation and to one another. Our ancestors lived in ways that prevented them from forgetting they were not alone and were interconnected. There’s something to be said for simplicity and tradition and it’s up to us to find our way home. Love, xx

yuletide