Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - December 22, 2021 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

On our 3rd night of Yuletide, we consider the virtue of courage. This night is sacred to the Moon and to darkness. We usually think of the Moon as a feminine energy and the Sun as the masculine counterpart, but in Germanic Mythology, the Moon God is Mani and the Sun Goddess is Sunna. In the Shinto religion, Amaterasu is the Sun Goddess and her lunar counterpart is the God, Tsukuyomi.

There are many legends from all over the world about pre-lunar times and how the Moon came to be here which is a super fun rabbit hole I'd love to dive into with you one day.

But today we honor the Moon as she/he is today. Our creator of tides, our illumination in the dark, the representative of our instinctual nature, our inner and emotional worlds. Our Moon is in proud, warm Leo today and I love that the sign of the Sun is leading us on this Lunar day, as the interconnection of the Sun and Moon cannot be forgotten as all light we see is from the magic of our divine Sun. Language and semantics being as it is, I do not care if you prefer to think of it as the "Son," as we all have our path that is sacred and I honor yours, whatever your path may be. Love, xx.

I do not know the credit for this stunning image. If you do, please let me know.

Mani Moon God