Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - January 10, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Happy Monday, I hope your weekend was restful and fun. xx

From now until the end of the month, the North Node will be conjunct the Pleiades, the Seven Sisters. This is such a gorgeous energy for us to enjoy and the Moon entering Taurus today will double down on this, even though she'll be closing out a square with Pluto that may have moods a bit tumultuous... that should clear out hopefully by later afternoon.

This star cluster has long fascinated humanity and to my eyes as a child it looked like the tiniest dipper. Whenever I heard someone say "the little dipper," I thought they meant this star cluster. A bronze disk found in Nebra, Germany, called the "Nebra Sky Disk" portrays several celestial bodies including the Pleiades. This artifact is one of the oldest known representations of the night sky, dating to around 1600 BCE.

Whenever the Pleiades are in play, energetically, there's an increased potential for using the power our bodies create. Any build up of power and energy that is released is potential in this way and can be used for magic, manifesting, and healing. This is the same energy the Sufi Dervishes use as they abandon their ego's fears, lose themselves in music, and focus on the divine. Their spinning is meant to represent the orbit of the planets around the Sun, our galaxy around the Galactic Center, and all the galaxies around the Super Galactic Center.

Orbits within orbits. Cycles within cycles. All in divine perfection.

We have all month to play with this vibe so I'm pretty excited about that. I particularly love that, in stellar mythology, the Pleiades starseed energy is about coming home to the body and ceasing the attempt to be anything other than what we are. I've always loved that about the Pleiades. There is no magic greater than this.

Nebra sky disc