Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - January 24, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Welcome to a new week, my friends. How was your weekend? I heard from so many of you who have been having difficult interactions with people you care about. Know that you are not alone. We are stretched beyond our comfort zones in many many ways right now.

Today Mars enters Capricorn. This cycle of Mars will be memorable no doubt, for reasons that stretch all over the spectrum of desire and comfort. For one, Venus and Mars will be dancing together all month and will make their first of several exact conjunctions just in time for Valentine's Day. Vesta will be in bed with them as well, so our intimate relationships and our passionate natures can expect a surge of life-giving, purifying, and noticeable revitalization. 

Venus is slowing down as we speak as she wraps up her retrograde cycle. She will be stationing direct on the morning of January 29th.

We are inching ever closer to the first exact Pluto Return of the United States. And like clockwork, with the South Node newly in Scorpio, we can see on the world stage that things are getting heated. We can also see restrictions lightening in many countries around the world. Thank you Uranus! And thanks to "The People's Moon" on January 17th.

The Pluto Return isn't so much of a "day" as it is a phase and in this cycle of Mars in Capricorn, there will be a chunk of days at the end of February where it will be exact, the Neptune opposition of the US will be exact, and the Moon and Mars will slide into the equation. I've mentioned before that I see a potential stock market crash around this time, not to scare you, but to prepare you "in case." Other investment types show strong movement up directly after this time. However, please know I am not a financial astrologer or advisor, but I have to tell you what I see as potentialities. 

These are all the reasons I have been focusing so much on the North Node in Taurus. This is our guidance through the dark and the unknown. More than anything, kindness and grace toward each other is a healing balm like no other. I believe in you and in us as a collective. Just imagine what it must be like for those who don't have spiritual and mystical practices to lean on in these times. I'm with you! Love, love xx

mars in capricorn