Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - April 1, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Alright, Aries New Moon, what you got cookin'. There is so much concentrated energy in the sky right now that I could write all day about it till both our minds went super googly! So let's just say... this new story you're writing, this new dream, the new adventure starring YOU has some special requests.

First and foremost, as we're creating this new baby, the awareness of what we sacrifice and why must be considered each step of the way. This isn't something you have to sit down and plan out, but more of a feeeeeel it kinda thing. We can create sustainability incrementally as we are faced with inevitable choices as they come in divine perfect timing.

Over sacrifice and under commitment is a thing of the past, and we all have our place on that spectrum and it's up to us to know our own pitfalls and take responsibility for them. No more scapegoating. 

Each month when I make my New Moon altar, I use this gorgeous black moonstone to represent the New Moon. With our house in major renovation mode, my altar is my hand this time. When I set this pretty thang down, the altar remains in my consciousness and that's just fine. xx

black moonstone