Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - April 4, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Welcome to another week of crazy powerful energy, my friends! Today is a great day to make some progress on something that requires a full tank. Mars and Saturn will exactly conjunct today and square the Moon's Nodes. This can create a motivating frustration that can be really empowering if we let it.

In Navigational Astrology, I often deconstruct and break down things into smaller pieces to get more flavor. One of my favorite ways to do this is by using the concept of "the whole inside each part." This pleases me in a "as above so below/as below so above" type of way.

With that in mind, the Nodes have entered one of the 3 longest, most significant, phases of their cycle through Taurus/Scorpio. This first is the Sagittarius cycle that spans April 30, 2022 - July 23, 2022. These months will test our faith, have us searching for truth, knowledge, and mentors, and of course the traditional focus on "foreign" influences. 

I also want to wish a very happy Solar Return to the spirit of my umbrella business, Galactic Mystic. It was 4 years ago that I decided, after 30+ years of study, practice, and free services, that I would let it be a real thing. It's been an amazing journey and I am very proud and fulfilled. 

I hope you have the best day ever! xx

galactic mystic navigational astrology