Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - May 4, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Once every year, the Sun conjuncts exactly with the cosmic rebel, Uranus, and we as a collective generally hear inflammatory news from the talking boxes. The Roe-Wade leaked news is inflammatory regardless of how you personally feel about it. Some are really super excited and some are literally terrified. This is the nature of Uranus.

I love it when people say astrology "doesn't work" or that it is arbitrary or random. My dad said that to me recently and I had a little laugh to myself.

On January 22, 1973 when the the Roe vs Wade decision occurred, Mercury was in Capricorn at 28°27'. Mercury is always involved when contracts or agreements are made. Our good friend Pluto has just gone retrograde at Capricorn 28°36'. This is transformational exactitude. 

So this supreme court ruling is experiencing a potent Pluto transit and it's textbook, literally couldn't make it up better if I tried. Pluto is transforming this decision for better or worse as he marches back for a 2nd exact US Pluto return.

A Mercury/Pluto conjunction carries the potential energy of pushing our views on others and trying to "change their minds". 

Roe V Wade astrology chart