Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - May 13, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Are you feel a bit like you're on a roller coaster lately, with real waves of bliss, thrilling joy, and then maybe exhaustion, anger, and sadness... then back around again? I've been feeling this myself and hearing from so many of you having a similar experience. I see this as a normal way to move through big energies and change.

We're closing in on our Scorpio Full Moon Lunar Eclipse and all the players are finding their place on the stage. The energy is building, but we still have a ways to go. Today with the GORGEOUS Taurus Sun whispering into the ear of the Moon's North Node, it's a perfect day to really FEEL the vision we're creating with our bodies. What does it feel like to your skin, what does it smell like, sound like, taste like? Forecast for the full moon eclipse https://youtu.be/EhVujCrz1Mk

The Full Moon purge and release is just around the corner and we will have obstacles to navigate AND we will have the drive and power to do it. Tonight the Libra Moon will square Pluto so the moodiness may return... perhaps a good night to get to bed early and to let the emotional waves tell their story without you having to repeat it or commit it to memory. These are very powerful days. Don't underestimate how amazingly you are doing! xx