Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - May 23, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Welcome to another magical week of existence on planet Earth! We have a lovely Pisces Moon and are in the last quarter phase of this eclipse season extravaganza. The last quarter is one of my favorites because this is where we get to pause, take a good look at where we've come full circle, and make any adjustments before we shut-her-down for the restorative incubation stage of the coming balsamic/dark moon.

What has changed for you this eclipse season? Where are you brand new? What have you released? It's so important that we give ourselves the honor of being a WITNESS to the baddie mystic we are. Feel free to brag on yourself and let ME witness you too!

I spent the weekend gardening and homesteading with my sweet partner. It's one of the ways we shine together. Mercury Retrograde always reinvigorates my closest relationships and I have come to look forward to this every Mercrograde cycle. Have you noticed what gifts he brings that are specific to you? xx

lunar astrology