Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - June 6, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Happy Monday, beautiful community! I have missed you! There's so much I've missed sharing from the end of a WILD Mercrograde and the beginning of Saturn Retrograde... which there is plenty of time to explore. 

Today I want to draw our attention to our good friend, Pallas Athena, our very own Queen of Swords. She is exactly conjunct Uranus, the Great Awakener, and with Saturn still squaring the Nodes AND squaring Mercury, we may have some harsh self-talk going on. 

If we can see through the hard time we're giving ourselves, the truth of it can lighten our hearts if we allow. 

It's a great day to set boundaries. These are boundaries you don't have to explain and really have nothing to do with anything other than giving yourself some space to roam without energetic interjection. Not everything needs to be explained. 

Pallas Athena serves the truth and sometimes it's harsh and cold on the surface. Our task is to allow that truth to make us WISE and not bitter. This is an easier ask with a nice boundary bubble in place. xx

queen of swords