Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - June 7, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Orion is one of the most recognizable constellations in the winter night sky. Today the Sun is exactly aligned with Rigel, the left foot of Orion. If the Sun is up where you live, right now, it's fun to think that Orion, with his starry belt and sword, is right there behind the Sun.

Rigel is the 6th brightest star in the night sky and represents the ultimate demise of the hero as this is where Orion was stung by a great scorpion. In my mind, this represents both hubris and arrogance, but also the painful sting of Scorpio-ness as it represents our deepest transformation and our most stubborn blind spots of unconsciousness.

We are in yet another (continual?) collective phase of realizing what we don't know. It has been the human way to double down and dig in when we are challenged, yet this is unsustainable in the future we must create. Gemini Season begs us to ask questions and to be satisfied with no concrete answers, as long as more questions come. I can imagine this as a dance in my mind... one that may avert that Scorpion sting. xx

orion