Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - June 21, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Happy Solstice and Blessed Litha to those who observe! The Summer Solstice is like the Full Moon of the Wheel of the Year and CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME IS MOVING?! I don't mean to yell, but damn it is FLYING.

This is the day the sun is the strongest. We actually have an Earth-facing sunspot that just doubled in size in the past 24 hours that has folks watching due to the risk if Solaris decided to get all flarey on us. It is also the day the sun begins to weaken. 

In some traditions, this day was celebrated by lighting wooden wheels on fire and rolling them down a hill where they would land in water. I love this metaphor for the strength and power of the Sun today as well as the balance of fire and water as the water represents the journey we begin toward the Winter Solstice (my favorite).

The Summer Solstice is also connected to our asteroid goddess of commitment, Juno. She just happens to be in Pisces while her partner, Jupiter in in Aries. Fire and Water. AND La Luna will conjunct Jupiter today... water meets fire on his terms. 

Shine brightly and blessings upon you and yours! xx