Navigational Astrology Daily Forecast - June 22, 2022 - Energy Forecast for Today

• Galactic Admin
    Staff member

Was yesterday a weird day or what? It seemed to be both the longest day ever and had many twists and turns that had me wore slap out by the end of the day. And grumpy. As I look at the world around me and I look at these planetary placements today... I feel tired. 

La Luna is in Aries and we are in the last quarter phase, preparing for what is a highly magical New Moon in Cancer. Neptune will soon station retrograde which is something I really love.

But today, the Aries Moon is talking to Chiron and then Mars which can be highly irritating to our mood. What feels like agitation or stress is actually a sneaky request to break the mold, to break out of the "normal thing." 

Do it weird or go home is today's motto. LOLOL Seriously though, we all know what isn't working in this world. It takes certain trailblazers to be like... F*ck this. I'm not playing this game anymore. A different approach, even if it's experimental will give that agitated energy somewhere to flow that actually might create genius new pathways.

The Sun is traveling through a very special creative portal right now and is opposing Polaris Australis, the South Star. There is an opportunity today to feel that focused connection with all that is and each other. I love y'all. xx

spiritual rebel